Safeguarding children from neglect
- What have we been doing about Neglect in Calderdale
- Neglect Strategy
- Safeguarding Guide Number 8 – Neglect
- Steps professionals should take if worried about a child
Training and development
E-learning (Foundation): Basic awareness of childabuse and neglect – aimed at those who have direct contact with children, not just specialists.
E-learning (Core) – Awareness of child abuse and neglect – Suitable for anyone who regularly comes into contact with children or who may be asked to contribute to the assessment of children in need.
Face to face training – Working with Neglect and Highly Resistant Families – Includes use of relevant assessment and intervention tools and models when working with neglect, disguised compliance and resistant families.
- Assessment of Neglect Toolkit
- Thresholds Tool
- A Day in the Life
- Child Development
- Pathway for Working with Resistant Families